Thursday, June 23, 2005

Going to Market!

I will be attending the Dallas Market on Monday, 6/27/2005 -- I can't wait! Though it is an extremely hectic and busy day. There are 3 building to go through with so many floors I lost count. If anyone is searching for anything specific please let me know -- there's no doubt I will be able to find it in Dallas!

I will, as always, be looking for more musical water balls, music boxes and figurines. But, this time I am on the hunt for suncatchers and stained glass treatments. I have a few suncatchers but I want to expand this to include stained glass that covers a full window. I am also looking to expand my line of plush animals. And, as always, there are so much offered at market there is no telling just what I will find to add to my line of products!!

Will let you know what I find!

No comments: